Rockland Skincare’s Spa Director attended the Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York City and received an advance aesthetic diploma. She also received an ITEC diploma from the Institute of Advance Medical Aesthetic, where she focused on the following:
• Beauty Specialist Treatments (Level 2)
• Advanced Skincare (Level 4)
• Laser and Light Treatments for Hair Removal (Level 4)
• Laser and Light Treatments for Skin Rejuvenation (Level 4)
• Facial Electrical Treatments (International)
Nicole also has her post-graduate Aesthetic Certificate from the International Dermal Institute in New York City.
During her career, Nicole has educated herself so she can be the best at what she does. She has earned multiple certificates, including:
• Vodder Institute trained in Basic Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
• Minky's Lash Extension
• Laser Safety Officer
• Cutera, Alma & Areolase certifications in Laser Hair Removal, Skin Resurfacing, Photo Rejuvenation, Body Contouring, Skin Tightening, Laser Genesis and Vein Therapy
• Cosmetic Laser Certification
Nicole believes furthering her education and learning everything she can ultimately benefit everyone who walks through the doors at Rockland Skincare. She specializes in advance skin care and cosmetic laser treatments.
She’s a member of multiple organizations in the local area, including:
• Associated Skin Care Professionals
• American Med Spa Association
• BNI Border, where she’s a member & the Growth/Event Coordinator
• Nanuet Chambers of Commerce
• Rockland Business Women Network (RBWN)
• Rockland Business Association
• National Association of Professional Women
When she’s not at Rockland Skincare and working with clients, she enjoys skydiving, shopping and playing poker.